Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Poll: Favorite Green Eyed doll?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have 15 dolls and not one of them has green eyes. I thought that was an interesting fact, though I have no idea why it turned out that way. I then started wondering how many of you have green eyed dolls and which one is your favortite? So here are two questions:

    1. How many green eyed dolls do you have?

    My answer: 0

    2. Which green eyed doll is your favorite?

    My answer: Light skin, red hair, green eyes GT8G

  2. #12
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any yet, but Felicity is screaming at me! I guess she would be my favorite.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Felicity!

    All the other green eyed dolls look weird to me, because to me, it's Felicity's eye color!

    Felicity is the only one I have, unless you count AGT21. I don't, but I know some people consider her eyes green.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 12:34 AM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My AGOT #8 Ashley is my favorite. Although, I have a 1991 Felicity, A 1993 Felicity w/haircut who is now my Anne of Greene Gables, and a rewigged Felicity who is my today girl, Kimberly. I'm sweet on AGT #6, but I am trying to refrain until there is a new meet outfit. Plus I don't own a Mattel green eyed girl.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. How many green eyed dolls do you have?

    My answer: 5 (3 aren't AG, though)

    2. Which green eyed doll is your favorite?

    My answer: Light skin, dark brown hair, green eyes GT10 (but don't tell the others)

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    1. How many green-eyed dolls do you have?
    No green-eyed AG's, but I do have some other green-eyed dolls.

    2. Which green-eyed doll is your favorite?
    I *think* that AGT6 (blonde hair/green eyes) is my favorite green-eyed AG. The retired AGT10 after that [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  8. #18
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 1-Felicity and she is my favorite green eyed AG no question about it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have one green eyed AG, so she would be my favorite. And that would be Felicity! I like that her PM eyes aren't as bright as some of the newer Lissies.

    And, no, I don't consider AGoT 21 to have green eyes. Otherwise she'd be my favorite. My hazel eyes are closer to brown, as many people think they are brown, so naturally my doll is the same way.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any green eyed dolls, but Felicity is by far by favourite!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •